NOCO Genius G15000 12V/24V 15A Pro-Series UltraSafe Smart Battery Charger
The G15000 Pro-Series UltraSafe Smart Battery Charger is perfect for charging cars, boats, RVs, trucks, tractors and more. Extremely effective for maintaining automotive, marine, RV and deep-cycle batteries. A professional-grade charger for those that demand maximum performance - outperforming ordinary chargers by 2X.
Note: Not recommended for batteries under 50Ah
- Charge fully drained lead-acid and lithium-ion batteries up to 400 amp-hour with zero overcharge - Stay safely connected 24/7.
- Ultimate performance and versatility. Charge 12-volt and 24-volt batteries, repair damaged batteries, suitable for micro-hybrid start-stop vehicles, power 12 volt devices and works with CANBUS electrical systems.
- Ultra-compact, portable, energy-efficient design that's impact, UV and water-resistant (IP44).
- Actively monitors battery for safe and efficient charging. Includes spark-proof technology and reverse polarity protection.
- Advanced diagnostics automatically tests and detects a bad, damaged, or shorted battery.
Nine chargers in one.
Easy-to-use interface paired with advanced charging technology.
Without NOCO Genius, you would have to buy a different charger for standard 12V charging, AGM batteries, cold conditions, 24V batteries and lithium batteries. With a simple push of the mode button, you have the power to switch between any of those modes with one charger. Even better, the charger will remember the last mode you were in every time you reconnect, allowing you to simply set the mode once and never have to worry about it again.
- Repair Mode: An advanced battery recovery mode for repairing and storing, old, idle, damaged, stratified or sulfated batteries.
- Supply Mode: Converts to a DC power supply for powering any 12VDC device, like a tire inflator, oil changer, or as a memory retainer when replacing a battery.
- AGM+ Mode: For charging 12-volt advanced AGM batteries, which requires a higher than normal charging voltage.
- Lithium Mode:For charging 12-volt lithium-ion batteries, including lithium iron phosphate.
Reviving dead batteries.
JumpCharge is an innovative new feature for jump starting low-voltage or dead vehicle batteries. The JumpCharge process is much different than a traditional battery charger with an “engine start” feature. JumpCharge uses precision charge control to avoid overloading the battery which could shorten the life of the battery.