NOCO G4 6V & 12V 4-Bank UltraSafe Smart Battery Charger
- Charge fully drained lead-acid and lithium-ion batteries up to 40 amp-hour with zero overcharge - Stay safely connected 24/7.
- Ultimate performance and versatility. Charge 6-volt and 12-volt batteries, recover damaged batteries, suitable for micro-hybrid start-stop vehicles and works with CANBUS electrical systems.
- Ultra-compact, portable, energy-efficient design that's impact, UV and water-resistant (IP64).
- Actively monitors battery for safe and efficient charging. Includes spark-proof technology and reverse polarity protection.
- Advanced diagnostics automatically tests and detects a bad, damaged, or shorted battery.
Four chargers in four separate banks.
Easy-to-use interface paired with advanced charging technology.
Without NOCO Genius, you would have to buy a different charger for standard 12V charging, AGM batteries, cold conditions, 6V batteries and lithium batteries. With a simple push of the mode button, you have the power to switch between any of those modes with one charger. Even better, the charger will remember the last mode you were in every time you reconnect, allowing you to simply set the mode once and never have to worry about it again.
Advanced diagnostics.Identify problems to solve them more efficiently. Batteries are far from perfect and understanding the problem when something isn’t working right is crucial to finding a solution. Advanced diagnostics analyze the battery and display specific errors if a problem is detected. The flash pattern tells you what is wrong so you can quickly fix it. Single Flash: Battery will not hold a charge and should be checked by a professional. Double Flash: Possible battery short, and should be checked by a professional. Triple Flash: Battery voltage is too high for the selected charge mode. Double check the battery matches the charge mode. Error LED Solid Red: Reverse polarity. Reverse the connections to the battery. Standby LED Solid Orange: Battery voltage is too low for charger to detect the battery.